Applications and biochemical properties in aloe vera via extensive scientiﬁc research have determined that Polysaccharides are the primary bioactive compound. At ACAP we provide the highest possible bioactive (aloverose) polysaccharide levels possible via our cultivation and processing of aloe vera.
- Immune system support by activating macrophages, monocytes, antibodies & T-cells.
- Increases glucose levels, boosting energy levels.
- Improves inter-cellular communication, detoxifying and cleansing the body.
- Source of 7 essential amino acids, building proteins & cell tissues.
- Polysaccharides function as pre-biotic in the digestive tract promoting healthy gut ecology.
- Bacteriostatic properties inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promote the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Balances blood sugar levels, help with diabetes control.
- Balances pH, helps in preventing urinary tract and yeast infections.
- Neutralizes free radicals that can cause cancer and/or premature aging.
- Lowers serum cholesterol, triglycerides & phospholipids, promoting healthy hearts.
- Counteracts & suppresses inﬂammation.
- The analgesic effect relieves pain beneath the skin surface.
- Anti-pruritic relieves itching.
- Humectant moisturizes & promotes retention of water in skin tissue.
- Proteolytic, enzymatically dissolves and digests damaged or dead tissue cells, promoting healing.
- Regenerative properties, stimulate the growth of skin cells & ﬁbroblast replication, increasing collagen fabrication.
- Antipyretic relieves the heat of burns, inﬂammation, and fever.
- Absorbefacient, promotes absorption through tissues.
- Fungal static inhibits the growth of fungi.
- Effective in the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns & seborrhoea
MSDS, COA, spec sheet, and pricing (€/$) upon request.
- Organic Aloe Vera 200:1 Dietary Supplement – Clear Capsules 1 bottle USD $10.05 per bottle of 60 capsules
*Minimum quantity required for order. Contact us by email for your quote.
*Prices subject to change; varies due to rate of exchange
ACAP Organic products are certified NOP, Ecocert (www.ecocert.com), Kosher & Halal, ACSA and HAACP certified.
No parabens added, no animal testing, and no animal-derived products.