Applications and biochemical properties in aloe vera via extensive scientiﬁc research has determined that Polysaccharides are the primary bio-active compound. At ACAP we provide the highest possible bioactive (aloverose) polysaccharide levels possible via our cultivation and processing of aloe vera.
- Immune system support by activating macrophages, monocytes, antibodies & T-cells.
- Increases glucose levels, boosting energy levels.
- Improves inter-cellular communication, detoxifying and cleansing the body.
- Source of 7 essential amino acids, building proteins & cell tissues.
- Polysaccharides function as pre-biotic in the digestive tract promoting healthy gut ecology.
- Bacteriostatic properties inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promote the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Balances blood sugar levels, helps with diabetes control.
- Balances pH, helps in preventing urinary tract and yeast infections.
- Neutralizes free radicals that can cause cancer and/or pre-mature aging.
- Lowers serum cholesterol, triglycerides & phospholipids, promoting healthy hearts.
- Counteracts & suppresses inﬂammation.
- Analgesic effect, relieves pain beneath the skin surface.
- Anti-pruritic, relieves itching.
- Humectant, moisturises & promotes retention of water in skin tissue.
- Proteolytic, enzymatically dissolves and digests damaged or dead tissue cells, promoting healing.
- Regenerative properties, stimulates the growth of skin cells & ﬁbroblast replication, increasing collagen fabrication.
- Antipyretic, relieves the heat of burns, inﬂammation and fever.
- Absorbefacient, promotes absorption through tissues.
- Fungal static, inhibits the growth of fungi.
- Effective in the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns & seborrhoea
MSDS, COA, spec sheet, and pricing (€/$) upon request.
- Aloe Vera 200:1 Dietary Supplement – White Capsules
- Organic Aloe Vera 200:1 Dietary Supplement – Clear Capsules
No parabens added, no animal testing and no animal-derived products.
ACAP Organic products are certified NOP, Ecocert (www.ecocert.com), Kosher & Halal, ACSA and HAACP certified.
Powders | Liquids | Personal Care | Animal Care