After all the care that has been taken in the cultivation of our aloe vera plants, to ensure that you reap the benefits of the hard work that has been put in, the harvesting process must be equally careful and well controlled.
- Harvesting the leaves by hand
- Quickly transporting the leaves to the processing unit within 2 hours
- Cleaning the leaves to remove dirt and debris and minimize contaminants
- Extracting the inner leaf gel.
- Filtering the aloin and fibres
- Stabilizing the liquid
Our plantation and HACCP certified facility are on the same premises and with tremendous effort, meticulously developed processes, state-of-the-art systems and machinery, and independent laboratory analysis all help to ensure the highest quality possible. The end product comes fresh from the field and into the products within the shortest amount of time and with the highest quality standards.
We offer the following:
ACAP Organic products are certified NOP, Ecocert (www.ecocert.com), Kosher & Halal, ACSA and HACCP certified.
No parabens added, no animal testing and no animal-derived products.